TWDCC’s Summer Dance Intensive 2020
For DANCERS looking for their artistic voice and GAME CHANGING TRAINING
The TWDCC Summer Dance Intensive is a two-week program in modern and contemporary dance for intermediate and advanced students who are dedicated, disciplined, and ready take their dance training to the next level. TWDCC Summer Intensive fosters “process over product” and designs our program to help our students develop a strong artistic voice alongside rigorous dance technique. Dancers train with TWDCC’s Artistic Director, Micha Scott and TWDCC Guest Artists in Residence; Sharon Skepple Mayfield (Bessie Award Winner) and Nathan Hirschaut (Juilliard 20’)
Dancers in the program are aged at:
LEVEL 1 (Ages 9-13)
LEVEL 2 (Ages 14-18)
The program is designed to give young dancers a taste of what a professional dancer’s life is all about: refining technique and performance, developing and performing their own choreography, broadening understanding of various dance styles, and learning about body awareness, nutrition, and best practice for dancers health.
INTENSIVE RUNS 2 WEEKS// MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-4PM
JUNE 29TH – JULY 10TH, 2020:
Intensive Cost: $675
Early Bird Discount $540 before April 15th!
Please note: Dancers must have prior dance training to attend this program, please contact program director, Micha Scott, for leveling requirements: (831) 588-6902
For info on Registering your child in our classes, follow these instructions:
1. Click HERE to visit our online enrollment system.
2. If you already have an account with TWDCC, log in to your account and skip to step 4.
3. If you are new to TWDCC, make an account with your child’s name, but please use your phone number and email address. Add your payment information by clicking “Edit” in the top right corner of the center column of your “Profile.”
4. Navigate to the tab in the top right that says “Online Contracts.”
5. Choose the contract that suits the number of classes your child will take or the Company number they’re in. Click “Make Purchase,” then “Checkout.”
6. Once the contract is purchased, you may navigate to the “Enroll Here” tab. Click on and enroll in the Summer Classes your child will take. (If a message pops up that says “Before enrolling your child, you must first purchase a contract,” it’s likely that the contract wasn’t all the way purchased or that you purchased the incorrect contract. Have no fear, email us and we will correct it.)
9. Navigate to the “Log In/Create Account” Tab. Navigate to “My Schedule” to ensure you’ve signed up for the correct Summer Classes. If you see all the classes you signed up for, you’re good to go.