Welcome to a new TWDCC semester, dancers!
Spring 2021 is starting as a virtual semester.
Our greatest hope and wish is to hold outdoor classes as soon as it is safe!
Until then we will continue to offer an online program as robust as an in-person offering. Once completing registration, students will be able to access the Zoom links for each class in their *NEW* Spring 2021 Online Portal via Studio Director.
This page includes all information pertaining to registration. Please read each section for a full description.
Spring 2021 Table of Contents
Click on an item below for more information:
Spring 2021 Online Portal (via Studio Director)
1. Log in to the right with your Studio Director login info to access your Zoom Classes.
Once logged in, you will be redirected to your Studio Director account.
2. Click on the three lines in the upper left corner.
3. Click “View All My Classes”
4. Scroll to the class you are taking. Click on the blue text under “Location Name”
You will be redirected to the Zoom meeting.
5. ALL ZOOM MEETINGS USE THE PASSWORD:
ALL ZOOM MEETINGS USE THIS PASSWORD:
January 11th – June 5th
Presidents Day: February 15th
Spring Break: 3/29-4/3
Memorial Day: May 31st
- We have switched to a new program to track attendance and tuition payments: Studio Director. You will now be able to safely store your card info and be charged automatically each month, without re-registering multiple times.
- Tuition is based on how many classes/week the dancer enrolls in. Tuition is charged monthly. Tuition for the current month will be charged monthly on the 5th of each month.
- Sibling discount applies! The second and following siblings will automatically receive 10% off each monthly autopay.
- Has tuition increased from Fall 2020? Tuition rates have stayed the same from Fall 2020 to Spring 2021, but they look different because they’re being charged monthly vs. every 3 weeks.
- Am I being charged for a month in January when we’re only dancing for 3 weeks? There is no charge for the final week of the semester, June 1st-5th.
1 Class/Week: $69/month
2 Class/Week: $118/month
3 Class/Week: $166/month
4 Class/Week: $216/month
5 Class/Week: $266/month
6 Class/Week: $314/month
7 Class/Week: $366/month
8+ Class/Week: $420/month
Click on a button below to view the weekly offering of classes for that Cohort.
Click the button of the Cohort you are assigned to.
***Please check class times carefully as some class times have been adjusted from Fall020***
New Class Offerings!
Check out the class descriptions here.
Mercedes Ballet Technique 3/4 A/B
*Mandatory for all students in Pointe, optional for Cohort 3 & 4 students not enrolled in Pointe.
Contemporary Phrasework 4 A/B
Contemporary 3B w/ Molly
Wellness Classes w/ Angela are coming back!
Cohorts 2-4 will be offered 3 classes per semester.
These dates/times will be announced via email.
Welcome to TWDCC! We are excited to meet and dance with you.
Please fill out the “New Student Intake Form” by clicking on the button below. Micha Scott, TWDCC’s Artistic Director, will contact you in 24 hours with your class placement and registration instructions.
How to Register (via Studio Director)
1. Click the link below. Choose “Click Here to Register” under “New to Tannery World Dance & Cultural Center?”
2. Fill out your contact information (Parent’s information).
TIP: write down the email address and password that you enter here AND save it to your computer! You will need it to access your zoom classes
3. Fill out Student Information.
4. Complete the waiver. Click “Accept”
For parents registering more than one dancer, choose “Add another student to this Account,” then complete steps 3 & 4 for the 2nd and 3rd dancers.
5. Click “Search/Enroll in Classes”
Click on the class you are eligible for and want to enroll in for the semester. Click “Yes: I want to enroll in (class)”. Repeat this step for all classes you want to enroll in for the semester, and repeat for each child.
6. After enrolling each dancer in all their classes, click the blue “CHECKOUT”
TIP: If you do not check out within 24 hours, you will be notified via email that you were not enrolled in your classes, and you will need to re-enroll.
7. Review your classes. Make sure you are enrolled in the classes you are eligible for and want to take. Click “Next”
8. Enter your payment method. Choose “Enter a New Payment method” CLICK “Yes, sign me up for Autopay” so you don’t need to enter your payment method again. Click Next to review your payment information. Approve your payment method by clicking the “Agree” box and click “Accept”
Your registration is complete! Click on the three lines in the top left corner to navigate to your Class Portal.
To attend your zoom class, click “View all my Classes” then click on the link under the “Location Name” You will be redirected to your Zoom class. Use the password “spring2021” to enter all zoom classes.
SANTA CRUZ OUTREACH PERFORMANCE & ENRICHMENT DANCE
Tannery World Dance & Cultural Center was founded on the principle that dance should be accessible to all. We believe that the arts, and specifically dance, provide an avenue for youth to experience discipline, confidence, and growth. SCOPEDance supports low-income and under-represented youth in Santa Cruz County. Our outreach program brings dance to as many children county-wide as possible.
Families that have a need for partial or full assistance for tuition fill out our SCOPE application. Depending on availability and funding, we will contact you within 2 weeks of submitting your application for approval or to be placed on our waitlist.
Current SCOPE families will receive a direct email with registration instructions for Spring 2021.
Sign up for the classes that align with the Cohort/Group assignment you were given.
For example: I was assigned Cohort 2, Group B for Fall 2020. I am eligible to sign up for classes at the 2B or 2A/B level.
SCOPE students will be emailed a code to register with. IF you have not received a code, please email us by clicking here.
It’s all good.
Reset your password by following the instructions on the Log In page.
3. Click “View all my Classes” then click on the blue link under the “Location Name.” You will be redirected to your Zoom class.
All students taking Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, and Contemporary Jazz are required to wear solid colored leotards & black leggings/hair tightly pulled back in a bun or ponytail. Jazz requires jazz shoes, Modern and Contemporary require bare feet.
Ballet attire (Ballet 1-5 levels): Girls should wear a black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet slippers. Boys should wear a white shirt, black leggings, and black ballet slippers.
Hip Hop dancers may wear shirt/tank top & sweatpants and clean sneakers.
TWDCC does not allow dancers to wear short shorts or midriff tops in class.
1. Log in to your account on the Spring 2021 Online Portal. Click on the three lines in the top left corner to navigate to your Class Portal.
2. To add a class, click “Enroll in a Class” and follow the directions.
3. To remove a class from your schedule, please email us by clicking here. Please let us know the reason for the change in your email.